Welcome to San eCommunity.
This site is for volunteers, clinical students, agency nurses and contractors, of Adventist Healthcare.
Note: If you are an Employee of Adventist HealthCare Limited, DO NOT create an account here? Go to the eLearn website.
Volunteers, clinical students, agency nurses and contractors, please take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your Department Manager has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your new username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Don't have an email account. Click here to setup a free Gmail account.
If you have any further questions or problems, please contact your Department Manager or San eLearning (9487 9021 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5pm).