SAN Education Updates
Forgotten your eLearning Username or Password
To access San eLearning, you need to use your eLearning Username and Password.
- Your username will always be different to your SanApps/Network login.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
If you have forgotten your eLearning Username or Password:
- Go to the login page www.saneducation.org.au/elearn
- Click on Forgotten your username or password? (right-hand-side of the page)
- Enter your email address. If you have an existing account, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
For further assistance, please contact eLearning Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9487 9021, Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Note: This phone is not always attended to, so please leave a concise and clear message, including your full name and contact number.
Gina Veliotis, San eLearning Co-ordinator