Welcome to San eLearning.
This site is only for Employees of Adventist HealthCare Limited. If you are a volunteer, clinical student, agency nurse or a contractor, please visit the eCommunity website.
How can Employees access this site?
Upon commencement of employment, all employees are sent an email with details of how to login to their eLearning account.
Read your email, and follow these steps:
1. Click on the web link it contains.
2. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
3. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
4. If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your Department Manager has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
5. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your new username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you have not received this email, or have any questions, please contact San eLearning (9487 9021 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon and Wed - 8am - 5pm).
Forgotten your Username or Password?